1. This awesome two story master bedroom has a salvaged sliding door that also hides the walk in closet. The glass shower comes equipped with a bench and alcove for claw foot tub. The powder room is separate from the bathroom and the whole space contains three interior windows.
2. Rustic master bathroom with granite counter top and cabinet faucet.
3. Victorian Bathroom in Charlotte with a claw foot tub, white cabinets, undermount sink, enclove shower, stone tile and medium tone hardwood floors.
4. Oak Barn bathroom with mesmerizing color scheme is built with Italian Porcelain Stone effect tiles and contains underfloor heating, stunning shower with different lighting and control functions. It also contains a sound system, towel radiator with stylish robes and towels from Paris, handmade oak doors and furniture in pewter.
5. Master Bath-The greatest feature of this bath is the elegant concrete ramp sink.
6. Basement bath with dark wood cabinets, open shower, a wall mount toilet and travertine floors that blend well with the white tile.
7. Traditional Bathroom
8. Bathroom with antique wood planks, it has a trough sink, flat panel cabinets, light hardwood floors, shower and dark gray tiles make up the walls.
9. Antique bathroom
10. Contemporary bathroom with high gloss, wall mounted toilet with dual flush actuator, gray walls, gray drawers with a shelf in between.
11. Bathroom with free standing tub, has black and white ceramic floor and paneled white walls.
12. Eclectic Bathroom with mosaic tiles, rustic wooden door, claw foot tub, multi-colored tiles, a ceiling light and a corner sink.
13. Simple but elegant bathroom with beige floor tiles and white walls.
14. A Modern Farmhouse Bathroom with marble counter tops, light wood floor, undermount sinks, subway tiles, white cabinets and white blinds.
15. Transitional bathroom with a free standing tub, wall mounted fireplace that’s between the master bedroom and bath, patterned window and white tiles.
16. A mixture of contemporary and modern style bathroom with grey tiles, sliding door shower and suspended cabinets.
17. Asian inspired bath with a drop in tub, corner shower, glass mosaic, pebbles and river rocks and a conveniently placed row of windows.
18. This bathroom contains a curb less or no barrier free shower, pedestal sink, towel storage and subway white tiles.
19. Another contemporary bath with vessel sink, high ceilings, floating black cabinets, mosaic tile accent strip, shower bench, beige tiles and beige walls.
20. Cabin style bathroom with a trough sink, towel rings and pebble tiles.
21. Grand master bathroom with bay window, pendant chandelier, beige tile floor, drop in tub, skylight, huge dark brown mirrors and dark brown wooden cabinets.
22. Use light wood for a bathroom design like this one.
23. Steal this wonderful idea from a spa resort.
I hope these diy bathroom ideas have inspired you to start working on your own design, what do you think? which of these ideas are you going to try?