1. Use a tire strip to dress up the kids room.
Itsy Bits & Pieces
2. Turn a tire into a creative homemade seesaw project.
According To Boyle
3. Use a piece of glass and spray paint to make an adorable outdoor coffee table.
4. Turn an old tire into an umbrella by cutting some holes through it.
5. Make or buy a belt.
6. A suit of armor out of tires
7. Use spray paint and a pillow to turn an old tire into a cute dog bed.
8. Turn old tires into a tower kids can climb and have an adventure on.
9. Or build a whole playground out of tires.
Inhabitots/Annemarie van Splunter
10. Use your old tire as a planter, you can hang it on your storage shed or even a tree.
11. Use shredded tire chips surround your in-ground trampoline or maybe a pool too. They are great for protecting kids from hurting themselves.
12. Build a unique sandbox by filling your tire with sand.
I Heart Naptime
13. How about a storm shelter from old tires?
14. You could also make a tire ladder for a swing set, the kids will love it.
15. Have fun with some giant tea cups. You’ll need spray paint and at least four old tires.
16. Turn old tires into colorful chairs, weave colorful rope to make the seats.
Clever Bird Banter
17. An old tire as the frame of your mirror, paint it any color you like.
18. Wrap the tire in twine and create an amazing ottoman you’ll be proud of.
That Was A What?!
19. Handmade tire welcome mat.
20. Make a creative horse swing or you could design your own unique swing.
Tire Swings and Garden Things
21. Make a Garden Basket.
All these ideas look great but my favorite has to be the “dog bed” it’s so cute and would work even as a gift for anyone who is a dog lover. Which on one of these ideas are you going to try? Which one inspires you the most? if any…let us know what you think.